Monday, August 14, 2006

Summertime...

Had a great weekend! There was nothing special planned and we just 'went with the flow'. Did some shopping on Saturday, met some friends for lunch, had dinner with the grandkids (and kids).

Sunday, we took Ally to watch her Uncle Bobby play baseball. It was fun to see all the guys who played ball together in high school messing up on the field as adults! I was overjoyed to be rooting for my son as he suited up (he's a catcher). When he threw a runner out at second, I was screaming just like I did when he was a kid!
Ally fell asleep in the car on the way home and we deposited her home to her folks and went on our merry way.

After dinner, my daughter called and said, "How about you and Dad come over and hold Ava in the yard for a while, it's such a beautiful evening?" Who could turn down an invitation like that? Chip had taken Ally miniature golfing and Trish was alone with Ava. It was nice to have some quiet time just with Trish and Ava.

A perfect Summer weekend...

2 comments:

anonymous said...

I have checked everyday. you must post more often.

Angela said...

Is that MFC??