Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Date night???

The Prince and I went "Christmas shopping" last night - not for gifts, but for clothes for us to wear this holiday season.

First, we shopped for him:

Me:  You need a nice dress shirt and a handsome sweater to go over it.

Him:  I have shirts in the closet.

Me:  (smiling) I know, sweetheart, let's just look around.

Him: (picking up an orange and green plaid shirt) How's this?  The colors are so festive!

Me: (throwing up in my mouth) That's nice, hon, but maybe we should look for something a little more subdued.  Look at this shirt! (navy with grey pinstripes)

RESULT:  2 classic dress shirts and 2 gorgeous sweaters - 

(Note to self:  Never send him out to buy his own clothes!)


Next, we shopped for me:

Me:  Do you like this?

Him:  You already have a lot of pink.

Me:  Is this long enough?

Him: (with a scrunched up face) I don't think so.

Me:  What about this one?

Him: That's perfect.

Me: Let's buy it in 2 colors, I'm done shopping!

RESULT: We are both prepared for the holidays.  

(Note to self: Life is good with the Prince by my side.)




No comments: