Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Put in on paper.... put it to rest

So, were things ever going so good that you started to stress about "waiting for the other shoe to drop"?  Well, that happened to me this week.  Once you start that downward spiral, you can only let go of the handrail and hope you land on your feet.

I decided to share my anxiety with the Prince.  I needed to express the turmoil in my brain in a way that did NOT make me sound like a lunatic.  He is an avid Islander fan....

Me:  Let's say the Islanders have won 15 games in a row.  OK, I know they are not having a great season, JUST PLAY ALONG!!!  So, with each passing game, you start to get nervous that they will lose..... Things have been going so good in our life, I'm afraid of losing a game.

Him: Hey, we are bound to lose a game now and then.... but we will ALWAYS have a winning season!

...enough said.....






No comments: