Monday, December 05, 2016

To Tree or Not To Tree

I haven't put a Christmas Tree up in a couple years.  For one reason or another, it just did not seem important.  

This year, I will be spending Christmas weekend in Pennsylvania with my Prince and his family.  We will celebrate Christmas with my family shortly thereafter.

It seems Christmas has just snuck up on me this year!   We've been talking about it for weeks - trying to plan.... but there were so many kids to consider..... Now that the holiday is quickly approaching. there just isn't the time (or necessity) to put up a tree.

Next year will be different.  We will start planning in July.... There will be 2 new babies in the family.  We have agreed to attempt a "yours, mine, and ours" Christmas celebration.  Now, how do I get 8 kids and their respective families on board with this???? 

Perhaps we should not wait until July.... 


No comments: